Monday 25 November 2013

The House Sitter


Hello again!

My latest title, The House Sitter, has just been published and is available for Amazon Kindle immediately.  I've been assured that editions for Apple (I-books) and Barnes & Noble (Nook) will be ready shortly.
This is the second in the new series Strangers for a Night, and here's a brief introduction:

A guy walks into Heather's office whom she hasn't seen for fifteen years; at the end of their business meeting, she invites him to lunch at her home, where she's house-sitting for a wealthy couple currently out of the country. Over the course of the afternoon they develop a sensual connection and enjoy sex games together. But when he takes her back to his hotel room to continue their romp, the prospect of a relationship suddenly comes crashing down....
And here's a sample extract:

     We were stretched out, fully-clothed, on my bed. We had our arms round each other and began kissing again. Soon I felt his hand fumbling up my skirt; I pulled up the front and he quickly found his way into my panties. His finger had no trouble finding my bud and he started stroking me.
     “I want to go down on you,” he whispered in my ear.
     Without answering, I pulled off my hose and underwear and pushed my skirt up to my waist; I rolled over on my back and opened my thighs. I couldn’t remember the last time I’d had a man’s tongue down there; I braced myself and thrust my crotch repeatedly at his mouth. I wanted my climax now. I couldn’t wait any longer.
     The boy next door whom I had once fancied was now a man and he was performing one of the most intimate acts on my body. The fact that he was a business client seemed to have no relevance to the occasion. I wanted him to do this. And, when I’d come, I’d want him to do it to me again.
     I felt his finger slowly poking its way up my anus; I hadn’t expected this. I’d never had this done to me before, and it heightened the sensation. My mind drifted and began fantasizing how it might feel with his cock up there.


------------

I'm still waiting for my Muse to deliver the next story in this series - I have other projects in the pipeline and I'm hoping to have another title out before the Festive Season.

All the best
Chris

email : cpw (at) restroom (dot) net

No comments:

Post a Comment